Within the construction of optical networks we provides:
To blow optical elements (cables, HDPE tubes, multitube) we use top technology that allows to blow more optical elements at the same time. The constrution in the exterior is completed with ROMOLD cable chambers in a plastic design that is set for the storage of optical cable connectors, pipe management, etc.
The installation and supply of optical cable sets is realized with components of good quality from Tyco, Corning, Pirelli, Prysmian etc. For the installation of optical cables i.e. welding of optical fibers and their measurement, the most modern technology of fully automated welding machine FUJIKURA, measuring instruments EXFO with fully automated direct measurement is used.
- Earthworks of all kinds (manual and machine excavation) in urban areas and in open terrain, including surface treatments
- Construction and reconstruction of cable ducts
- Construction of overhead lines
- Placing and pulling of protective HDPE pipes and micro-pipe systems for long-distance, metropolitan and optical access networks (FTTH)
- Blowing and pulling of optical cables into protective tubes
- Blowing of optical mini-cables and optical fiber bundles into micro-tube systems
- Installation of optical cable systems
- Measurement of fiber optic cables at all used wavelengths
- Placing and installation of local and remote metallic communication cables
- Construction of access networks leading to the customer
- Reconstruction of cable networks for the deployment of broadband services (Triple Play)
- Reloading of optical and metallic cables
- Construction of internal optical distribution